Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jessica Alba Launches New Line of Upscale Babies.....

Los Angeles, CA-Popular film and television actress Jessica Alba announed this week during a gala celebration at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center that she has launched a new line of upscale infants.

“This is something that I have been interested in doing for such a long time,” Alba said. “I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity for it to be done right so that I wouldn't let down my fans, or the world at large, which looks to celebrities, and the aesthetically elite, to produce beautifully crafted newborns for a variety of important uses such as genetic research and societal placation, or as Gifts of State for visiting foreign dignitaries."

But Alba hopes that people will come to see her work as more than just another line of babies designed by yet another celebrity. “I want my spawn to be loved by the public as well as to be taken seriously by the critics. I am constantly amazed at how my uterus was able to listen to my ideas and truly bring them to life, and I think that the hard work I've put into this effort really shows.”

No comments: