Saturday, September 15, 2007

Make-A-Wish Foundation Asks John Stamos to Dedicate Proceeds from New Album to Another Organization.....

Phoenix, AZ-In a press conference held today at their national headquarters, Make-A-Wish Foundation president David Williams asked that John Stamos please choose a different charity to receive proceeds from the sale of his new album.

"It's not that I don't appreciate the gesture," Mr. Williams explained. "I just don't want to have to make a big deal out of this. I mean, if he does this we'll have to make announcements and work this into our promotional material which isn't cheap. I don't think the 5 bucks we'd get out of this deal would cover it to be honest."

When told of the foundation's request, Mr. Stamos responded "I just don't get what he is all worked up about. This album is gonna be huge. Who wouldn't want to hear my reggae intepretation of 80's classics like Jessie's Girl and Pac-Man Fever?"

No comments: